Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday




It is hard to believe that a year has already gone by! Yesterday was Jackson's first birthday. He has grown so much over the last year. We celebrated with our families. Calen, the ever ready party planner, decided several months ago (maybe right before Jax was born) that he would have a John Deere tractor party. Easy enough! We all had a great time eating, vistiting, and watching the little ones play.
My mom had Jax's cake made for him. It was awesome. We added the tractors, animals, windmill, and water barrel for decoration. Let me just say, this cake was delicious.




Here are pictures of
the side and the
top of the cake.





I made Jax's cake for him to enjoy and destroy. However, he didn't destroy it at all! He set right in to methodically eating it one tractor part at a time. We ended up taking it from him because we didn't want him to get sick!



So, here is the birthday boy celebrating his birthday!

Papaw!!!! When will the hotdogs be done?

Nope, I will not share my pizza!





Uh-oh, not good, where's the food?


Say! I like sugar! I do! I like it Mom and Dad!


I think I can, I think I can.
Next year we'll be entering him
in the Nathan's hot dog eating
contest!
Watch out Josh!


Got milk? Give it to me!!



Cool!
I made the water change colors! Mommy had to rinse me off, clean the tub, then clean me.


1 comment:

Garretts said...

bless you! love the cake you made. couldn't believe it when i saw his black arms! i would have had to take a photo of the tub water too!

love all the pictures...especially the post all about jax moods, etc.

looks like school is keeping you and calen busy. best of luck with it. look forward to reading more!
take care!