Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Road Trip

Danny had a meeting to go to in Nashville. The kids and I tagged along. That's reason 1,086 why I love homeschooling- Edventures! We take off for a "vacation" that will count as school because our adventures always have education woven into them.

On this particular trip we headed out to explore the Natchez Trace Parkway. Along the way, we stopped at Meriwether Lewis' death and burial site.


We also made a stop to explore some falls. It was all the boys could do to keep out of the water.



Here's the bridge where we accessed the parkway. The boys really loved the view.




Enjoying the view and the brotherly love.

Calen and I had just finished studying Greece. Since we were going to Nashville, I figured we might as well go visit the Parthenon. It is much cheaper than traveling to Greece. Although I do hope to do that one day!


No comments: