Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday, Gideon!

DOWN ON THE FARM

E-I-E-I-O! Gid-E-O is ONE! 
The Cake. 
Gideon's Smash Cake

The Menu: Pigs in a Blanket, Slop (potato salad), Cow Patties (mini burgers), Chicken Feed (chips), Hay (pretzels), Rabbit Food (veggie platter).
I made little signs for for the food. 
We drank out of Mason jars, and ate with "hankies," "pitchforks," and "shovels."

This is the sweets table. The cow bars are rice krispie treats and they , along with the caramel apples, went home with guests. The kids also drank from jelly jars. I drilled holes in the lid for a straw to through. 

The birthday boy
 
Checking out the #1 from the top of his cake
Tasting the icing

Oh, yes. This is gooood .
What fun! Happy Birthday to me!! 









1 comment:

Garretts said...

love the cow print smash cake! such a cute theme and looks like a fun, fun, fun party!